Web design packages
We design functional and visually-beautiful WordPress websites for skin clinics, beauty salons, and wellness businesses.
Your website is the online storefront of your business. As such, you want to ensure your clients get a friendly, glowy and desirable first impression.
We get it. As the owner of a beauty business, you’ve invested money, passion and energy into your space. Your sleek look, shelves stocked with natural products, and the latest derma tech were carefully sourced to give your client a rejuvenating experience.
Your space is filled with regular faces no doubt, but how can you attract new clients seamlessly without feeling overwhelmed with marketing?
A client experience isn’t just limited to your treatments. It starts before their salon visit with your website!
At Digital Health Co, we know that a dull website is like tired skin. It can ruin your client’s mindset before they even get the chance to walk through your doors. With our design packages, we give your website a glow treatment, carefully designed to attract, resonate and convert your ideal clients into booking.
Web Design Packages
Whether you’re opening your beauty and wellness salon’s door for the very first time or are an established, multi-location business, your website needs to be as glossy as your treatments. Our web design packages are curated to express your expertise and captivate your ideal clients. Payment plans available upon request.
Website in a Week
If you need a website as quickly as an express facial, have a limited budget, or simply want something small but beautiful and functional, then this is for you.
Timeline: 1 week from kick-off meeting
- 6 Page WordPress Website (home, services, about, contact policies and T&C)
- Mobile Optimisation
- Theme design and implementation
- Booking system integration
- Handover and launch support
- Access to client portal
- You will be asked to fill out a detailed form
- Branding guidelines are required
- Photography and stock image files are required
- Logo files are required
For service-based businesses in need of a custom, functional and beautiful WordPress website. Thoughtfully designed with your clients and your conversion in mind.
Timeline: 6 to 8 weeks
Starting from: $6,400 *(Tailored to scope of your project)
Payment plans available.
- End to end service
- Custom design and development
- SEO driven copywriting for each page
- A purpose developed page for each aspect of your business (home, about, a page for each service, contact, gallery, policy and T&C)
- Mobile optimisation
- Website accessibility plugin
- Booking system integration
- Handover and launch support
- Access to client portal
Optional Add Ons
- Web hosting setup
- Website image sourcing
- Email marketing
- Website care plan
Unsure of your website’ needs?
Get Your Website Audited
A website audit is like a thorough skin analysis. We look at a range of areas that are important for the usability, accessibility, sustainability and google-ability of your website. With an audit, you get tangible data and concise feedback that guide you towards the appropriate next step for your website.
- Site performance
- Google visibility ranking
- Features and functionality rating
- Critical error highlights
- User experience and interface rating
- Overall design assessment
- Comprehensive audit document
- Website recommendations
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of using WordPress for my website?
WordPress is the most powerful content management system. It comes with infinite possibilities of designs and features and can be the backbone of a truly powerful website. Compared to a DIY platform, WordPress is highly customisable. You can pick your own hosting, web domain, theme and features.
- The setup requires a few different steps, including hosting, domain, and WordPress installation
- The design options are endless and highly customisable to your needs.
- The maintenance of updates and plugins is required but can be outsourced for the best results.
- The Google visibility can be high when outsourced for SEO purposes
- The features are highly customisable to your needs.
- The pricing ranges from 20$ per year + cost of assistance.
What is included within each pages on my website?
- Home Page: A custom layout highlighting your products, services, features and benefits, social media, testimonials and a clear call to action to help your customer go down the sale funnel
- About Page: A way for your customer to learn about your business through brand story, founder story and team presentations
- Gallery: A dynamic image layout to showcase your best work and allow customers to share on social media. Includes features like photo zoom-in and pin button.
- Service Page: A visual brochure-style layout for each service to inform clients on the features and benefits of each service, with an actionable CTA for them to book in easily.
- Contact Page: A clean layout featuring all essential information for customers to reach you: contact form, business contact details, opening hours and map location.
- Ecommerce Pages: A fully functional online store with up to 50 simple products linked with leading payment gateways, Stripe and Paypal.
Policies and T&C pages: A breakdown of your terms, conditions and legal policies online.
What is the prep required for me to get started with a new website?
Before you start working with us to refresh your website, there are a few treatment steps you need to gather upfront to save yourself time and effort. This includes branding, copy, and photography. Depending on the package you choose, we can assist you with those. Additionally, you will need to gather login information to your current hosting, website, scheduling system and email system for us to migrate any existing content. These requirements may vary depending on the package you choose.
What is your process?
Just like before getting a thorough skin treatment, you want to be informed about what you can expect from web design businesses like us. It’s hard to summarise a website package to just a few steps, but to give you an insight of what it’s like to work with Digital Health Co, here it is:
Virtual coffee date. A casual one-on-one consultation where we get into all the deets of your website’s vision and goals. I’ll ask you about your salon’s value, who you ideal client is, and what functionality your website will need to shine online.
Onboarding. Once you’re all booked in, we add you to our client portal where you will have access to your website planner, and be able to upload your files. Be ready for some homework (but don’t worry, we’re here to assist you every step of the way).
Web design & build. The DHC team gets busy building your glossy new website. This is a 4 to 6 week process, where we cover everything from ideation and wireframes, building your pages, creating custom designs and installing every functionality necessary. We love working collaboratively and your input is an integral part of the process.
Technical stuff. Once you’ve submitted your revisions and signed off on your website, we’ll carry the techy steps that will make your website fully functional. Think SEO basics, testing your site across various devices and browsers, and connecting it to your domain ready for launch.
Launch. The exciting part of the process. We’ll be here to assist you all the way.
Will my new website requires maintenance?
Just like your clients, your website needs regular maintenance to keep it looking and feeling fresh. Once your new website is launched, we offer ongoing maintenance through care plans. We look after any updates, provide you with a regular breakdown of your traffic and analytics, and upload any new products, blogs, or services you need. You can learn more about our care plan here.
Why should I work with you?
Spending eight years in the spa, aesthetic and dermal industry laid the foundations for a niche service offering that is now Digital Health Co. We blend our beauty background and tech expertise to bring you curated, effective, and growth-centric digital solutions. We understand all-too-well your treatments and services, your clients’ needs, and your business goals. Helping you grow your in-salon client base is what we do best.
Make your salon shine online
A digital refresh goes beyond a functional and beautiful website. To help you streamline your marketing and business with ease, we offer business automation, consulting and more.