If you don’t want to provide personal information to us, then you don’t have to, however this may affect your use of this website.
- TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The types of personal information we collect may include:
- identity data (including your name and username or similar identifier);
- contact data (including your contact details such as your billing and delivery address, email address and telephone number);
- transaction data (including details about payments to and from you and other details of products you have purchased from us);
- profile data (including your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses);
- marketing and communications data (including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences).
If you’re a customer and would like to deal with us anonymously or use a pseudonym, feel free to do so.
- HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect this information from you when you make an enquiry with us by phone or email, purchase a product form us, sign up for a service or submit contact enquiry on our website. We collect your information also when you fill in you consult form and covid wavier.
We are committed to using lawful and fair means to collect personal information and collecting it from others only when it is unreasonable or impracticable to obtain certain information from you directly. We collect personal information about you from:
- Searches and enquiries
- Your use of our website
We will destroy or de-identify information where we form the opinion that the information has been provided to us unlawfully or unfairly.
- WHY WE COLLECT, HOLD, USE AND DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information as is reasonably necessary for us to perform our core functions and activities, including for the following purposes:
- to contact and communicate with you
- to provide goods and/or services to you
- to maintain a database of customers, subscribers or similar
- to market to you and others, including remarketing (this may involve the use of a Facebook pixel or similar technology to allow us to display our advertising to you elsewhere on the internet, for example, on Google or Facebook)
- for internal record keeping
- as required by law
We will not use or disclose personal information for the purpose of direct marketing unless you have consented to the use or disclosure of the information for that purpose.
Please note that we will not disclose your personal information for any purpose other than the purpose for which it was collected without your consent, unless we are required to do so by law.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- HOW YOU CAN ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Access: You can request details of personal information that we hold about you. We will respond to any request to access information within a reasonable time.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details set out below. We rely in part on you advising us when your personal information changes. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date and to notify you of the correction, unless it is impracticable or unlawful to do so.
Deletion: If you want us to delete personal information we hold about you or to not collect information from you for a specific purpose, such as targeted advertising, please contact us using the details set out below. Please note that if we agree to delete your information, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to completely delete your information without retaining some residual information. We will functionally delete the information and we will not sell, transfer, or use personal information relating to you in any way moving forward.
We will respond to any request to access, correct or delete information within a reasonable time.
- HOW WE MAINTAIN THE SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we hold is secure and protected from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We undertake the following precautions to protect personal information we hold:
- our website contains pages encrypted with SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to ensure the safety of any data that is submitted through use of this website
- we limit access to personal information to a “need-to-know” basis
- we protect devices we use to collect, hold, use and disclose personal information with industry-standard anti-virus software
- our devices are protected by password and are stored in secure premises
- data is securely stored on cloud servers
- all hard copies of personal information are kept in secure storage with access by authorised personnel only
- all conversations involving the discussion of personal information take place in private, where conversations are unable to be overheard by unauthorised personnel
- if we no longer need personal information, we take reasonable steps to delete or de-identify the information
While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure website and business, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to you for any such occurrences. If a data breach occurs involving your personal information and the breach is likely to cause harm to you, we will notify you as soon as possible after the occurrence in accordance with our obligations under the Privacy Act and related legislation.
- HOW YOU CAN MAKE A COMPLAINT ABOUT PRIVACY BREACH
- HOW YOU CAN UNSUBSCRIBE OR OPT OUT
We like to keep our customers and website visitors up to date, so from time to time we’ll send you newsletters, invitations and updates. Not to worry: our emails will always come with an “Unsubscribe” button, so you can opt out at any time. To unsubscribe from our email database, or opt out of communications, use the “Unsubscribe” button in our communication or contact us using the details set out below.
You can also opt out of information collecting for advertising targeting by visiting www.aboutads.info/choices.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- CONTACT DETAILS
For any questions or notice, please contact us using these details:
Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt of goods. You must provide proof of purchase and the product must be in its original packaging, unopened, unused or not damaged.
Please contact us to arrange authorization of returns via email – email@example.com
Details of where to send your return product will be provided once authorization is provided.
Shipping for a return is non refundable.
In the event you wish to return your product you will be required to pay for the shipping costs.
If the product is faulty we will reimburse you the shipping costs and make arrangements for another product to be sent out in replacement. We will supply a pre paid satchel for you to return the faulty item.
We take special care in dispatching your order. Products are wrapped carefully to avoid any damage during transit. If on opening your order you find that product is damaged or incorrect please email or phone us within 48 hours.
There are no refunds, exchanges or credits if a claim is not made within 14 days from purchase.
Special note: We provide medical grade cosmeceutical’s, it is important to use to the product as directed on the label. If your skin becomes irritated or you have an allergic reaction please stop using the product immediately and call the salon on 0413008806.
Bookings can be made by phone, text or email. We will do our best to respond to your enquiry or booking as soon as we can.
When you book an appointment at Gorgeous Skin and Beauty, that appointment time is reserved exclusively for you.
If you are running late to your appointment we may need to shorten your treatment to avoid inconveniencing the client that has a booking after you. We will do our best to accommodate you however please be mindful in these circumstances.
Cancellation of your appointment requires 24hrs notice.
Here at Gorgeous Skin and Beauty we understand your time is valuable and please understand that ours is too.
We have a 24hr cancellation policy. Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, 24hrs notice is required or a 50% fee of the treatment will be charged.
If you cancel on the day or miss your appointment you will incur 100% fee of the treatment.
Exceptions are made for clients that have had to deal with something unexpected and out of their control.
Cancellations can be made by calling or texting the salon, within sufficient time.